minb.0 - zer0 calories and cholesterol free CMS
minb is a simple Content Management System (CMS) which I wrote to run the XODA websites. I know, there are more CMSs out there than there are Christians in the GOP, but believe it or not, I wanted to have my own. I wanted it to be a one file project (like PolkaDot which I like so much), to work even if you just write up something in a file and upload it e.g. using (s)ftp, and (most importantly) to be fast. minb does that!
Supported are multiple users, management of comments, release date, reading and writing privileges of posts and articles, as well as "nice" URLs and RSS feed.
- `bunzip2 minb.0-*.php.bz2`; rename the file minb.0-*.php to e.g. index.php.
- Login using username "admin" and password "minb".
- Using your browser go to the URL, click on Settings->Password and change your password!
- Open the (unpacked) file and change the username to something better than "admin" if you want.
- Create a category in order to write a posting. Until then you would be let writing only articles.
- The rest should be self-explanatory.
0.0.1: initial release.
Written by betso.